Listing Your Home
At Backyard Realty Group, we have agents who are honest, knowledgeable and experienced who want to help you with all of your real estate needs! Our agents will prepare a market analysis of how they think your home should be priced, which is based upon research and facts. Our agents will present this information to you to help you determine a fair selling price.
We realize that you want to make a profit off of your investment but we will be completely honest with you about market conditions. We will not recommend a sales price just to win you over; we will help you determine a price that will bring in traffic. We sell homes – we DO NOT carry listings!
Our Agents will:
- Run a computer-based analysis to retrieve relative comparisons to help you price your home
- Assist with preparing your home for showings and recommend any changes/upgrades to get more curb appeal
- Place a sign in your yard advertising it for sale as well as a directional sign if applicable
- List your home for sale on various websites including the First Multiple Listing Service (FMLS)
- Aggressively market your home to potential buyers and buyer’s agents
- Market through various print advertising venues – we frequently send out postcards, brochures, etc., which bring new buyers to our website to search open listings
- Assist in selling your home in any way possible (i.e. open houses, virtual tours, etc – when applicable)
- Help with the negotiation process
- Be your real estate agent for life!
Prepare To Sell Your Home
Are you ready to list your home for sale? The process is very easy!
- Contact an agent to set-up a meeting or use our contact us page with your requests.
- Meet with your potential agent and ask them all of the questions you have to ensure that you feel comfortable with the process. The agent will walk you through the steps of preparing your home for sale.
- When you have officially decided to list your home for sale you will sign a Listing Agreement that will allow your agent to list your home for sale. Your agent will explain this agreement in its entirety and answer any of your questions.
- Your agent will speak with you regarding their recommendations on what they think you should do to prepare your home for sale as well as do the research to help you properly price your home.
- Your agent will take pictures of your home and start advertising your home immediately!