Veteran’s Day, formerly known as Armistice Day, is a day to celebrate and thank those who have served and protected our great country. Here at Backyard Realty Group DBA Tolley Community Management we are #VeteranOwned by Mike Tolley, who served in the Navy. We also have Michael Degrauwe , who also served in the Navy as well. These three veterans are a few of the 23.2 million military veterans in the United States of which should be thanked on this special day. Here are 5 reasons you should thank a veteran, today, tomorrow and always: read more >>
Atlanta Property Management Blog
Web Admin - Thursday, November 09, 2017
- To Buy or Not to Buy?
Questions about Purchasing Foreclosures
- There’s too many to choose from!!!
The Best Apps for Anyone Interested in Real Estate
- So You Want To Be In Pictures?
A Look into Atlanta’s Booming Film Industry
- ‘Tis the Season
- Winter Checklist (of FUN!!!)
- “Uh, Oh – I forgot to ….”
Preventative Home Maintenance and Why It’s Important
- Take a Hike – The Mundane
- World Kindness Day
- 5 Reasons You Should Thank a Veteran Today and Every Day
- The 10 Most Expensive Currently-Listed Rental Homes in Metro Atlanta