That’s a great TV Show isn’t it? read more >>
Atlanta Property Management Blog
Metro Atlanta is a great place to be in the fall! As a former “Michigander” I always loved the fall but it would get cold fast, it seemed like the snowy winter always came sooner rather than later. What I love about living in Georgia is that you still get 4 definitive seasons without all the snow like in the North. We may get a little bit of snow and the temps do get cold but nothing is more beautiful than Fall in Georgia. With such great weather, why would you not want to get out and enjoy some of the many places this area has to offer! read more >>
- To Buy or Not to Buy?
Questions about Purchasing Foreclosures
- There’s too many to choose from!!!
The Best Apps for Anyone Interested in Real Estate
- So You Want To Be In Pictures?
A Look into Atlanta’s Booming Film Industry
- ‘Tis the Season
- Winter Checklist (of FUN!!!)
- “Uh, Oh – I forgot to ….”
Preventative Home Maintenance and Why It’s Important
- Take a Hike – The Mundane
- World Kindness Day
- 5 Reasons You Should Thank a Veteran Today and Every Day
- The 10 Most Expensive Currently-Listed Rental Homes in Metro Atlanta